JOB OPENINGS 2021/22
The Junior and Upper Schools are looking for well trained, licensed and experienced teachers to serve as an occasional substitute teacher for the 2021-22 school year. Candidates must be already residing in Florence. You can submit an expression of interest using the details below. Interviews will be scheduled with select candidates.
Essential skills and experience:
- A relevant first degree and teaching qualification
- Excellent communication skills in English, equivalent to Level C1 (CEF)
- Hold a current partita IVA for contractual purposes
- You must be able to work at short notice
Preferred skills and experience:
- Minimum 3 years of full time teaching experience in an international school environment
- Experience with the IB programmes (PYP, MYP or DP) strongly preferred
The expression of interest must include:
- A fully completed TES application form (link here)
- An up to date CV with 3 relevant professional references and contact details
- A maximum 2 page A4 statement of motivation, clearly indicating why you are interested in working at ISF and your suitability for a teaching position
JOB OPENINGS 2022/23
Upper School Teacher of English
The International School of Florence (Italy) seeks an outstanding and experienced Teacher of English to work with our Upper School students aged 11-18. Prior experience of teaching DP English Language and Literature is preferred but training will be provided.
Interested candidates are invited to apply through the TES via this link and upload an up to date CV with 3 relevant professional references and contact details, and include a maximum 2 page A4 statement of motivation, clearly indicating your suitability for the post.
General Interest of Employment
Should you wish to express your general interest in working at ISF, you can do so using this link. However, note that this is an expression of interest only and will still require a separate application should a vacancy become available
Upper School Receptionist
The Upper School Receptionist at ISF is the first point of contact for visitors to the school, parents, staff and students. As the “face” of ISF Upper School, the Receptionist should be welcoming, friendly, and professional.
- High school diploma or relevant work experience
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Only candidates that are fluent both in Italian and English will be selected for this position.
- First Aid training is required for this position and will be provided by the Institution.