Vaccines are available for people 5+. Please download the COVID-19 Vaccine Information Booklet for more information on how to get the vaccine for your child. The vaccination can be booked through the Tuscany Region website by providing your Italian codice fiscale (tax code) number and your Tessera Sanitaria (Italian Health Card) number to register. Download our booklet to assist you in booking the vaccine.
Only the following categories of people are eligible for the vaccine:
- resident or domicile in the Tuscan territory and therefore registered through the Italian Health System (ASL);
- registered to A.I.R.E. (Anagrafe degli Italiani Residenti all'Estero);
- employees of an EU organization and their family members;
- diplomats and their family members;
- employees of an international organization and their family members.
Here is the official decree that lists the categories of people that are entitled to get the vaccination in Italy.
Last Minute Feature
On the Tuscany Regional website where you normally book your vaccination appointment, you can also check daily (from 7pm to midnight) to see if 'Last Minute' vaccination doses are available near you within the next 48 hours. You can use this service even if you have another appointment already booked; the system will automatically cancel the other booking as soon as you reserve a last minute slot. You will be informed about the type of vaccine before you confirm the appointment.