- Surgical masks are mandatory indoors until the end of the school year 2021/2022 for students that are 6 years old and over and for all staff members.
- FFP2 masks will be required only if COVID cases arise within the same class.
- No masks are mandatory during PE lessons.
- For school events held indoors in school, parents and visitors will be required to wear mask (i.e. Students Led Conference). Green Pass will not be required.
- Masks and Green Pass checking are not mandatory for outdoor events and sports competitions, this means that no masks and Green Pass will be required to parents during Field Day, Graduations, Gala, and other outdoor school events till the end of the school year.
- Field trips and residentials visits are allowed.
- Green Pass checks will not be mandatory anymore for students in classes with 2 or more positive cases.
- Super Green Pass is mandatory for all school staff who are in touch with students until June 15th.
The ISF COVID-19 Task Force has worked together to produce the Safety Protocol for the 2021-2022 school year. It is enforced starting September 1st, 2021 and will remain in force until new provisions are published.
Our aim is to guarantee that the school is a safe environment for students, staff and our community, with this in mind the protocol has been developed and published to take into account the Governmental regulations, the evolving COVID-19 situation in Italy, in Tuscany, and additional specifications pertaining to ISF. It also relies on the agreement made by the MIUR and the Unions at National level and on the paperwork produced by the government's own scientific advisory council. This must be considered a general guideline and a living document as new regulations set by the Italian government are put in place immediately and shared with the community. The most updated information can be found in the various sections of the website.
The school community is asked to follow the basic safety tips recognised worldwide and not to come on campus showing if any COVID-19 related symptoms arise (cold, flu, respiratory infection, fever above 37.5°, cough).
As of December 2021, all staff is required to show the Super Green Pass every morning at the entrance.
Parents are asked to provide a self-declaration upon return to school from a vacation should they don’t wish their child not be tested or if the student has been absent from school for non-medical reason (when a medical certificate is required after 5 consecutive days).
The ISF COVID-19 Health and Safety Tips are as follows:
- Wash your hands often
- Use hand sanitizer
- Wear a mask
- Don't touch your face
- Cover your sneezes and coughs
- Avoid close contact
- Use your own supplies
- Clean your electronics
COVID-19 ISF TASK FORCE
The ISF COVID-19 Task Force (Commissione COVID-19) is composed of:
David Ottaviano (Head of School)
Carlo Baistrocchi (RSPP)
Mario Migliolo (School Doctor)
Michael Landolfa (RLS: Workers’ Safety Representative)
Carla Benedetti (RSA: Workers’ Union Representative)
Ylenia De Rossi (Facilities Manager & COVID-19 Coordinator)
Sofia Gori (School Nurse)